FB Ad_Stix Snacktime1
Events & Press

Fresh Kids Healthy Snacks Selfie Contest

Fresh Kids is celebrating National Nutrition Month with Pretzel Stix samples at select Sam’s Club locations in Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida panhandle! Stop by at participating Sam’s Club locations on March 15 to get your free sample! We LOVE Healthy Kids & We Want to Get to Know Your Healthy […]

BLOG2
FreshKids Moms

5 Fresh Ideas for Healthy Food Habits

BY AQUILA MENDEZ-VALDEZ | www.hauteintexas.com I am by no means a nutritionist, but five years into this motherhood thing my philosophy on raising kids to be healthy eaters has changed drastically. In my naive pre-children days, I thought I would be the mom whose kids are eating butternut squash and tofu from day one. I thought […]

DEMO DAY
Events & Press

DEMO DAY AT SAM’S CLUB LOCATIONS – March 15th!

Fresh Kids is Celebrating March National Nutrition Month By Sharing Free Samples at Local Sam’s Club Locations! Pretzel Stix Product Demonstrations March 15th March is National Nutrition Month! On March 15th, Fresh Kids will celebrate healthy kids and healthy schools by sharing healthy snacks for kids – whole-grain & honey-kissed Pretzel Stix – with Sam’s Club […]

SEEDS PLANTING
Events & Press

Fresh Kids + Generation Fresh Garden Seed Giveaway!

Fresh Kids + Generation Fresh Garden Seed Giveaway! Thank you for visiting Fresh Kids. We are soooooo excited to join your community and bring our exclusive 50-tray Pretzel Stix to participating Sam’s Clubs. We Believe Healthy Kids Start with a Healthy Home and a Healthy School. That’s why we are sharing Generation Fresh Non-GMO garden […]

Dietitians

March is Nutrition Month – Tips from a Dietitian

BY: JESSICA SERDIKOFF, RD | www.floptimism.com 10 HEALTHY HACKS FOR WARMING YOUR FAMILY UP TO NUTRITION  Moving your family towards a healthier diet can be a hard a sell. I know, because I’ve been on the other side of it. Growing up, I was as far from a future dietitian as a kid could get. […]

Photo courtesy of Action for Healthy Kids.
Positivity / Schools

Here We Grow in Texas

Fresh Kids joins the movement to help kids get healthy and active in Texas! Fresh Kids is on a mission to bring good and healthy snacks to kids everywhere. Since launching Fresh Kids Pretzel Stix in Sam’s Club this month, we’ve gotten to know so many important organizations working hard to bring resources to Texas communities. Like Fresh […]

SAMS LAUNCH
Events & Press

Fresh Kids Snacks Launch at Sam’s Clubs

Whole-Grain Healthy & Super-Yummy Pretzel Stix Now at Sam’s Clubs Locations! Fresh Kids, an independent food company with a mission to get kids thinking and snacking healthier, is happy to announce FreshKids Pretzel Stix is now available at select Sam’s Club locations. Parents and child educators can find Pretzel Stix in a convenient 50-count box of 1 ounce […]

FreshKids_Stix-26 - SQUARE
Giving & Growing Good

Generation Fresh Garden Kit Giveaway

Fresh Kids is teaming up with our own Generation Fresh Foundation to inspire kids to grow up healthy and happy. Now, while supplies last, when you purchase a Fresh Kids Pretzel Stix 50-pack at select Sam’s Club locations, you can receive a Generation Fresh Garden Kit created just for kids. The Garden Kit includes non-GMO veggie seeds, a […]